Wilson Blade v8 98 (16x19) (Demo)
- Weight: 305g
- Head Size: 98 sq in
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Balance Point: 320mm
- Stringing Status: Unstrung
The Blade 98 (16x19) v8 pairs captivating design with a new layup to better accommodate the more modern, vertical swing path commonly used by competitive players. The headliner innovation, FORTYFIVE°, manages to increase both the flexibility and stability of the frame to lend supreme feel for the ball on every shot. Still characterized by its superior presence in the hands of the best players in the world, this evolution of Blade rewards aggressive, precise ball-strikers with a top-tier blend of connected-to-the-ball feel, torsional stability and colour-shifting design to wow teammates and opponents alike.
- String pattern (16x19) allows strings to stretch more, generating greater capacity for power and spin
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fibre handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, colour-shifting matte finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Standard Shipping is 1-2 Days with DPD Local.
Free Shipping is automatically applied once an order is more than £100
All our Shipping is Insured.
Please note: if you have selected a custom restring shipping will be delayed between 24-48hrs.